Learn About Pixel Gun 3D Wear
Pixel Gun 3D is one of the most played games available for the users to enjoy in the spare time. It is tidily Alex Krasnov for both iOS and Android platforms. Basically, the game is based on the action genre, in which users have to face off tons of enemies. You need to guide the main character and fight with them with your full force. There are lots of things and features offered by the developers, in which Pixel Gun 3d Wear is the interesting thing offered by them.
In addition, wearable items are also known as Wear, which you can attain in the Armory. There are overall 19 accessories, 50 skins and lastly armor available. It will surely make the gamers spend lots of time on the Pixel 3D world to have fun in the leisure intervals. These are mainly used to boost the confidence level of the gamers in the virtual world. There are other lots of benefits, which users can attain in order to reach the peak point of the game with ease.
Things You Need To Know About In-game Wear Items
This category lists all of the wearable items in the game are listed below. Those are:
- Armor (PG3D): This is a piece of equipment introduced in the 8.1.0 version. It has numerous sorts of upgrades, which can be used to defend the users from greater damages.
- Brining Tiara: It is a special league item, which is added in the 10.5.0 update. This is some sort of hat, which you can gain after attaining 3k trophies.
- Berserk Boots: Gamers can easily access the berserk boots via Boots section available in the Armory.
- Evil Brain: It is a hat accessory thing, which you can access by installing the 10.4.5 version. It looks like a brain jutting out from a metal rim with several colorful lights.
- Skin (PG3D): As mentioned earlier, there are approximately 50 skins available in the game, which players can choose to design their character. It will cost you only 15 coins; so, there is no need to worry and use it in order to access several skins.
- Cape Editor: It is formally known as “My cape”, which gamers can gain in the Accessories section of the Armory. This item helps them to customize the look of the cape.
- Demolition Mask: This is a wearable item, which is added in the 10.3.0 update. It normally looks like engineer goggles with an orange colored mouth cover.
- Exo Pilot Avatar: Generally, this Exo Pilot Avatar is launched in the 13.5.0 version of the game. It is very similar to the other wearable items i.e. Demolition and sniper Exoskeleton.
All in all, Pixel Gun 3d Wear is the source, which makes the gameplay exciting for the users. However, if you face any complication regarding it, then read the above-mentioned information. Hope this manual will help the gamers to attain enough knowledge about it.